At Camelot, we offer inclusive pricing because we understand how time consuming and confusing it can be planning your special day.
Starting at $3,000.00*
Friday & Saturday Package
Friday or Sunday Package
Includes historic home and grounds all day and 1 dedicated staff member available to help with entire event.
PAYMENT TERMS: A non-refundable deposit of 1/3 total price required at booking to secure your date. The next payment is due 6 months before the event, and the remaining balance must be paid 30 days before the date of event.
Items Included With All Packages
- Use of grounds ALL DAY! (No time limitations)
- Use of all facilities in historic home and grounds
- Ample parking in two lots and properties with parking directors
- Bridal Suite is actually the entire second floor with dressing room, private bath, bedroom, lounge area with private deck and porch swing
- Groom Suite with big screen TV and leather couch and chairs
- Caterer Prep Kitchen with refrigerators, cooler, oven and 3 bay sink
- Bars (2) – one rolling and one build in
- 150 white folding wood chairs with pads
- 40 gold chiavari chairs
- 12 white church pews
- Farm, round and 8′ rectangular tables with ample linens
- Rooms of antique furniture for your photo ops!
- Additional café style tables and chairs
- Lots of decorative tables for all your needs
- Hundreds of decorative items, centerpieces, pillars, kitchen items, etc.
- Indoor & outdoor Mitsubishi speakers and equipment controlled by your smartphone
- Professional mixing board with 2 Alto 1100 watt powerful loudspeakers
- Microphone, wireless microphone, 2 Alto 1100 watt powerful loudspeakers
Outdoor café lights
Accommodates 150 guests
2 large outdoor bars
Covered outdoor areas
- Altar for bride, groom and wedding officiant
- 1964 Chevorlet pickup truck for photographs
- 70 year old trees
- Antique furniture for photographs
- Wishing well
- Whiskey barrels and wooden crates
- Dance floor
- Firepit and 4 seating benches for your s’mores!
- Mini fridge and microwave in bridal suite
- BYO alcohol
- Open vendor policy