At Camelot, we offer inclusive pricing because we understand how time-consuming and confusing it can be to plan your special day. Call today to find out details on each package, and don’t forget to schedule a tour of the wedding venue!
Make it a Two Day!
Add Thursday Night for $1,000
Prime Dates (May/June, Sept/Oct) $6,750
Winter Dates (Jan/Feb) $4,950
Make it a Two Day! Add Friday night for $2,000
Our Best Investment!
- 1.5 Hours for rehearsal (scheduled based on availability)
- Use of All Facilities in Historic Home & Grounds
- Ample Parking with Parking Directors
- Bridal Suite with Dressing Room, Private Bath & Bedroom
- Lounge Area with Private Deck & Porch Swing
- Groom Suite with Big Screen TV, Leather Couch, Chairs, And Table
- Caterer Prep Kitchen with Refrigerator, Island, Oven, And 3 Bay Sink
- Rolling Bar
- 150 White Folding Chairs with Pads
- 40 Gold Chiavari Chairs
- 12 White Church Pews
- Setup and Breakdown
- Assorted Tables – Farm, Round, Rectangular & Pub Additional Café Style Tables, and Chairs
- Decorative Items, Centerpieces, Pillars, Kitchen Items, Etc
- Bridal Suite (view photos)
- Groom's Lounge (view photos)
- Multiple Large Deck/Covered Deck Areas
- Spacious Outdoor Pavilion
- Outdoor Cafe Lights & 70-year-old Lighted Trees
- Accommodates Up to 225 Guests
- Fire Pit Area
- Open Vendor Policy & BYO Alcohol*
- Microphone, Wireless Microphone
- Professional Mixing Board with 2 Alto 1100 Watt Powerful Loudspeakers
- Indoor Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Propane Heaters
- Handicap Accessible
* Please Note All Non-Alcoholic Beverages are Handled by Camelot Manor
Includes historic home and grounds all day and 1 dedicated staff member available to help with the entire event.
PAYMENT TERMS: A non-refundable deposit of 1/3 total price required at booking to secure your date. The next payment is due 6 months before the event, and the remaining balance must be paid 30 days before the date of the event.
Book A Tour